Our latest Friends of the Desert newsletter is now available! Click on the image to the right to access the digital version. If you’d like a print copy, please send us an email or give us a call at (520) 388-9925 and we’d be happy to put one in the mail!
In this issue:
- Critter Cam Field Day expands to 400 children and four schools!
- Rosemont Mine and Interstate 11 pose grave threats to the Sonoran Desert
- Pima County Purchases New Open Space Parcels
- Oracle Road wildlife crossings monitoring update
- Wildlife Camera Monitoring Project Continue to Grow
- Desert Champion Spotlight: Kelli Gaither-Banchoff